Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Really embarrassed

I have just realized that I haven't written here since 2009, I am so ashamed of Dawser who taught me how to use the blog but I have forgotten how to arrange my posts and how how to retrieve them. Anyway, I failed in many places not just here, my campaign to provide special pedestrian crossings at twitter failed maybe because most of the users have cars and don't suffer while trying to cross roads in Amman. I also didn't have the courage to buy a new car, although I checked many agencies and collected piles of catalogues ...

I convinced myself that the only places I drive to are Cozmo, Citymall where of course I park outside not at the main parking , C-town, Miles at Mecca Mall and Plaza and my old car knows all these places by heart. In fact I didn't buy a new car because I don't know how to drive an automatic car.

Maybe next time I will write in Arabic , the problem I don't have Arabic letters at the laptop, in that case I have to use the main pc.Enough stories now , I hope I will be able to reach my blog again successfully...sorry Dawser for failing you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you finally posted something, I forgive you but keep on posting stuff!Your campaign didn't fail you just stopped tweeting about make more noise we are still fighting for many things we can't quite! :) And you can't succeed unless you fail many times... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet teacher I promise to keep trying,,

    ReplyDelete